Babington Soap Co. Plant-Based Moisturising Hand Sanitiser
Treat yourself with our 99.9% plant-based moisturiser hand sanitiser that kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria. Our six natural ingredients hydrate your hands, leaving them tender and soft, while the antibacterial alcohol-based hand sanitiser goes to work. The moisturiser, not used in any other hand sanitisers in the UK, forms a healing barrier that counteracts the harsh effects of alcohol. Over 96% of testers stated using the product left their hands feeling FANTASTIC and 92% said the organic lemongrass oil fragrance was uplifting.
- SATISFACTION: 100% of people who tried the product, in its testing stage, agreed that the product left their hands feeling tender and soft (and over 96% also agreed they felt silky too). Their reviews compared it highly to all other sanitisers they had used.
- CARING FOR YOUR HANDS: Over 96% of testers agreed that by using our product it felt like they were caring for their skin whilst caring for their health.
- OUR SPECIAL MOISTURISER: We only use pharmaceutical grade chitosan moisturiser which, for hand sanitisers, has benefits not found in the cheaper moisturisers (aloe vera and glycerine) which are used in almost all other sanitisers, whether cheap or expensive.
- IT IS ALL THAT WE DO: We are the only company in the UK that concentrates solely on making premium moisturising hand sanitisers that puts the emphasis on moisturising whilst also delivering an effective sanitiser.
- NON-STICKY: The testers agreed that our sanitiser did not leave hands feeling sticky.
- VEGAN HAND SANITISER: The hand sanitiser is vegan-friendly.
- ALCOHOL: We use the more expensive ethanol alcohol (rather than Isopropyl). Ethanol is a natural plant-based alcohol whereas Isopropyl is a chemical compound. The 65% formula ensures it is an effective antibacterial gel.
- TESTED: Our product has passed the EN1276 testing to back up our claim that it kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria.
- LONG LASTING QUANTITY: With our hand sanitiser, a pump is all that is needed for an effective sanitisation (and moisturisation).
- DOES NOT CONTAIN PARABENS, SULFATES OR PHTHALATES.
INFO & CARE
Ethanol (65%), Water, Modified Cellulose, Chitosan, Orgainc Lemongrass Oil and Lactic Acid.
Potential allergens from the lemongrass oil: citral, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalol
|Speciality||99.9% Plant-Based & 99.9% Natural, Vegan Friendly, Gluten Free and not Tested on Animals.|