Exchanges and returns
- When you buy something from us, we hope you love it however If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help!
- We offer free returns worldwide.
- Just email us within 14 days of delivery date to arrange the return.
- This policy shall apply to all orders submitted through our website and store.
- We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
- Returns are free worldwide
- If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you;
- the returned product is unused, in its original, with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
- Just email us within 14 days of delivery date to arrange the return. Please complete the “Return Form” send along with your order detailing each item, quantity, and why you are sending the item(s) back. Place this form in your parcel, along with your items. Any returns without the return form will not be accepted.
- We will pay the costs associated with the return of products in accordance with this policy.
- You can also return items purchased online in our store. In-store purchases can be only be returned to our store. You can check our store opening hours here. Please note, products/items purchased in our stores can only be returned exchanged in store and cannot be returned via post.
- You can return more than one order or parcel at once, providing that you include all relevant returns notes in the parcel. All items must be returned back in their original packaging such as any branded bags, jewellery boxes and cases must be included in the returns
- The following types of product may not be returned under this policy:
- Any product made to your specification
- Any product made to order
- Any beauty products which are opened and used.
- Returned products MUST be in the new condition as supplied, unused, unwashed and unworn and include all the original packaging and garment tags still attached. We do not accept any items with any indication that it was used. In such cases, the item(s) will be returned to the purchaser and no refund will be issued, but additional delivery fees may be charged.
- We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
- We will not refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product.
- We will refund to you your reasonable postage costs incurred returning the product to us
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product. If it does not show, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the order and refund
- If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; an
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
- This website is owned and operated by The Cherry Moon London.
- Our principal place of business is at 366-368 Kings Road, Chelsea, SW3 5UZ.
- You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website.
- by email, using the email address published on our website